Arrival & Late Arrival
Please arrive on time, which is no later than your scheduled appointment time, chosen by you and designated by Erin Denise Skin Care. We are dedicated to excellent customer service and client care and want to make sure that every client gets the most out of every visit and an on time arrival is the only way to ensure this happens. Late arrival may negatively affect the level of care you receive and can interfere with another client's treatment time. After you are 15 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled and applicable charges will apply.
All new client appointments, or existing clients MUST provide a valid credit card at the time of booking online, or with Erin Denise Skin Care directly. It will not initially be charged when scheduling. However, if the cancellation policy is violated, this card will be charged the applicable fees. We give courtesy emails and text reminders because we know that life gets hectic. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to remember your appointment time and date to avoid being late and/or missing an appointment. It is also your responsibility to make sure we have all the correct contact information to ensure you are getting proper notifications.
You will NOT be charged when you give at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule. Late cancellations (within 24 hours) will be charged 50% of treatment price. No shows will be charged the full price of the scheduled treatment.
Please make alternate arrangements for your children during appointment time. Due to potentially hazardous products and equipment, we ask that you do not bring them to your appointment. Erin Denise Skin Care will not be held accountable for unsupervised children. Your undivided attention will be appreciated at each appointment to ensure you understand any instruction given by your Esthetician. We are grateful for your cooperation.
Method of Payment & Pricing
We accept all major credit cards, cash, and debit. If paying with credit card at the time of purchase, card must be present. No exceptions. Prices are subject to change and taxes. All pricing for products and services are subject to change at any time.
Traditionally spa industry gratuities ranges from 10-20% of services rendered, however, gratuity is not included with your service and is completely at your discretion. We do appreciate any tip given.
Parking spots are located in front of our Skin Care Studio. There is also paid overflow parking attached to our parking lot. It is owned by the city of Newport Beach and is monitored. Please plan to arrive with enough time to pay for parking in case our lot is full.
Seller reserves the right to troubleshoot with Shopper prior to approval of a return or exchange. Terms in this policy may be updated from time to time so please revisit to stay up to date.
Product Refund Policy & Procedures
Shoppers may return a product for refund in the form of store credit for any reason on purchases at Erin Denise Skin Care online retail store up to 21 calendar days from the date USPS tracking system states the product was delivered.
If the product sits unopened for any period of time, those days are counted in the 21 calendar days.
There will be no exceptions to this timeline. Please open and begin using your product(s) right away.
Store credit will be the manner in which all product return requests are honored. The store credit amount will be the equivalent of the price of the product less any applicable discount, taxes, or shipping. The store credit will not expire and will be redeemable as long as Erin Denise Skin Care online retail store is in business.
How to Process a Refund Request
- Shoppers must send email to email@example.com no later than Midnight Eastern Time on the 21st day post delivery as described above. The email must contain Shoppers name on the order, the order number, and the reason customer desires a refund. If you do not confirm your original order number, and we cannot locate your order, we will not be able to process a refund.
- All original contents of the product must be returned to be eligible for a Store Credit. This means if there is a cord, bag, adapter, accompanying product, box, lid, etc., it must be returned.
- Shopper must return the package with tracking and/or signature required. If Shopper fails to do so and the package is lost, Shopper will not be eligible for a store credit.
- Within 72 hours after receipt of the returned product, Shopper will receive an email containing a Store Credit Notification that may be used toward any purchase in the Erin Denise Skin Care online retail store.
If Shopper desires to cancel an order AFTER it has shipped, Shopper must send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request cancelation. Shopper MUST return shipment UNOPENED and at his/her expense for a full refund, less any applicable discount, shipping, or taxes.
Unopened means the original USPS or shipping box has NOT been opened or tampered with.
If, upon receipt, we determine the shipment has been opened and product has been used, NO REFUND will be issued.
EXCHANGE POLICY & PROCEDURES
If any product arrives in an inoperable state, broken, malfunctioning, leaking, or not dispensing properly, Seller will work with Shopper for an Exchange as follows.
How to Process a Request for Exchange
- Send an email to email@example.com WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY as defined by the USPS delivery confirmation for product damaged in shipment - or found to be inoperable - include the name on the order, the order number and the reason for exchange request.
- Shopper must attach VALIDATION of your claim, damage, or inoperable condition, using any camera to take a picture or record a video. Without such validation an exchange will not be approved.
- Upon receipt of validation as outlined herein, Seller will review and respond to Shopper's claim within 72 hours.
- Once Seller approves the exchange, Seller will email a return shipping label. Shopper is to print the label and return the product IN THE ORIGINAL USPS PACKAGING via your LOCAL USPS.
- Shopper must use the shipping label provided. If product is lost and Shopper has failed to use the provided shipping label this will result in denial of your request for Exchange.
- Seller will process an approved exchange within 72 hours upon receipt of the returned product.
Shopper understands Seller has sole discretion to approve or deny the exchange based on validation submitted. Seller reserves the right to troubleshoot with Shopper prior to approving exchange. Shopper agrees the date of delivery will be the USPS tracking information on USPS.com.
If a shopper returns a product that has not been approved for exchange, Shopper is hereby notified no refund or exchange will be issued.
Returned product is destroyed for hygienic purposes, or sent back to manufacturer for research.