CLAREBLEND MINI MICROCURRENT HAS A SIX (6) MONTH WARRANTY
The Clareblend Mini Microcurrent may be returned for repair or replacement under the manufacturer’s six-month, limited warranty. Only registered warranties are honored for the repair/replace policy. Register upon receipt of your order: https://www.clareblendmini.com/warranty-submission
The Clareblend website is not owned or operated by Erin Denise Skin Care. Please report any issues with the website to Clareblend at email@example.com.
To initiate a repair/replace request, Shopper must email Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and attach a picture and/or video demonstrating and explaining the defect. This is required so Seller can accurately troubleshoot.
Many times Seller can help without returning the device. If Seller cannot solve the issue through troubleshooting, Seller will submit your video, along with an explanation of the issues, to our Clareblend representative to get an RMA.
Shopper will receive the RMA and return shipping instructions via email. Once received, item will be repaired, or replaced within 7 - 10 business days.
If your Clareblend Mini Microcurrent is past the warranty date, Seller will help Shopper return it to the proper location for repair at the then current repair charge. Shopper is responsible for shipping costs if device is past warranty date.
TIME MASTER PRO (TMP): ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Seller warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date.
During the warranty period, Seller will replace the defective device via an approved exchange. Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase.
TMP WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from use the device was not intended intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents which includes scratches, cracks, dropping, breakage, or damage from submerging in water or products getting into the device or damage to cord from misuse or abuse.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance of adapter or battery
TMP CLAIM PROCEDURES:
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 48 HOURS after the merchandise is received.
- It is Sellers policy to replace warranty claims whenever possible.
- Refunds are processed via Store Credit.
- Pictures and video is required to claim defective merchandise. If the claim is approved, the item(s) or part(s) will be replaced.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from delivery date.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging and include all parts including the screwdriver and the adapter.
- We reserve the right to inspect item before shipping a replacement or issuing a store credit. Should we find it in working order, we will return the device and will not send a replacement or offer Store Credit.